Health Blog Category:
- Yes, once you have completed your treatment plan sessions, your provider will provide you with an at-home program, as well as set you up on a maintenance care schedule that will provide continued relief and help prevent further pain or injuries. We can work with you on determining what would be helpful in your continued recovery.
- Our treatments are not meant to hurt, but to relieve pain! There is a chance, however, as you restore your mobility that your pain levels will fluctuate. Good communication with our providers will help minimize any discomfort. Like you, we also want you on your way to full pain relief and back to normal activities as soon as possible. You might experience some temporary soreness from using muscles that are weakened or recovering. Rest assured that this is a normal response to treatment and not a cause for concern.
- Each patient’s diagnosis is different, so together with your referring physician(if applicable), our providers will develop a plan of care that is right for you.
- Your plan of care and number of visits will be determined during your first visit and explained to you by your provider.
- It is important to know that the overall goal is to restore pain-free mobility and function and to prevent an injury or pain from recurring. Our team evaluates your movement patterns, identifies the cause of your pain, and works to manage or eliminate it.
- Our treatments are a medical, hands-on approach to relieving pain and restoring function. While every patient’s condition and pain are unique, our provider will use a variety of gentle hands-on techniques, exercises, and equipment to relieve pain quickly and restore your function to optimum levels.
- Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Assisted Stretching, Massage Therapy and Personal Training can be helpful in treating just about any orthopedic injury or condition you can think of, including low back pain, scoliosis, sports injuries, Parkinson’s disease, vertigo, and more. Our multidisciplinary team members are trained medical experts when it comes to musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. They work closely with physicians to make sure that your treatment plan is as efficient and effective as possible.
- Our clinic in Midland, MI prides itself on providing a positive, encouraging environment with well-trained, friendly staff. We are confident in our ability to help you reach your goals and get back to living a pain-free life.
- You have the right to receive treatment at any facility you choose. At Midland Sports Rehab, you will receive the highest quality care while achieving the results you are in search of.
- You sure can! Everyone can benefit from Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Assisted Stretching, Massage Therapy and Personal Training. By working with you and your doctor(if applicable), we can discuss your options and help determine what treatments will be the right choice for you. Call us today at (989) 341-1070 to discuss your current condition or click here to request an appointment now.
- Although all patients are different, typically, the first session lasts for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Each session after that may be 30-60 minutes, depending on the service and treatment plan.
- The amount of time will be based on your specific needs, and our providers will discuss this with you. You will most likely see your provider once to three times per week, to begin with, and as you progress through treatment, your sessions will be more spread out.
- Our scheduling is easy! Call us today at (989) 341-1070 or click here to request an appointment. We have convenient appointment times available to meet the demands of your busy schedule.
- For patients who do not have insurance, we offer a self-pay rate, due at the time of service.
- Learn more about ChiroHealthUSA.
- In most cases, insurance will cover a good portion, if not all, of your treatment costs. We understand navigating insurance can be confusing, so Midland Sports Rehab will be happy to assist in contacting your insurance company and determining your coverage based on your policy.
- For more information, visit our insurance plan page, and please do not hesitate to contact our Midland, MI physical therapy office.
- Your insurance benefits will be determined before your first visit, and you will be informed of what, if any, payment is necessary on your appointment date.
- We accept cash, HSA, FSA, check, debit card, and credit card. We are happy to discuss payment plan options as well. It is our policy that payment is made at the time of service.
- Dress comfortably in clothes that allow easy access for the provider to examine your problem areas.
- For treatments, loose-fitting clothes that are comfortable for gentle exercises and supportive sneakers are often good choices to wear.
When you call to have us schedule your first appointment, please have your prescription or referral (if applicable) and insurance card handy. This will allow us to confirm your insurance benefits and give you a coverage estimate.
To bring/keep in mind on your first visit:
- Bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim numbers in the event of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim.