Physical therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, assisted stretching, massage therapy and nutrition are all great options for people who are in pain, have had an injury, or have a condition that prevents them from moving around as freely as they would like. We at Midland and Freeland Sports Rehab are committed to identifying the source of your pain and developing a treatment plan that will enable you to resume a full and healthy lifestyle.
Our Midland and Freeland, MI clinic multidisciplinary teams are here to help you get back to the things you enjoy! To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please contact us at (989) 341-1070 or click here to request an appointment.
What Should I Do To Prepare For My Appointment?
- Please call our office at (989) 341-1070 to verify your insurance benefits or discuss all cash services and payment options.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List out signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the provider. What has been hurting or bothering you? For how long?
- It is a good idea to make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment if you have not completed the patient intake form. This form was emailed to you by our front desk team.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- You will check in at our front desk when you arrive at our office. They will assist you with the insurance process so that you can concentrate on recovering as quickly as possible.
- After that, you will meet with a provider for your initial evaluation. During your assessment, they will inquire about your medical history, current pain, condition, or injury. Try to be as truthful as possible! open communication allows us to better understand your problem and find the right solution for you!
- During your appointment, your movement, strength, coordination, and other factors will be evaluated. Our goal is to assist you, so please let our therapist know if anything hurts during the examination or evaluation!
- Following your evaluation, your provider will recommend and prepare a personalized treatment plan to ensure the fastest recovery and best results. On the first day, some treatments will be administered to get you started on the road to recovery. During your next visit, however, you will be able to fully implement your treatment plan.
- Your provider will write their findings and plan for treatment to be submitted to your referring physician or any other medical professional you choose.
- After your first appointment is complete, you will schedule a series of visits at the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be dependent upon the advice of your provider, and will also be discussed with you at your first visit.
We have many convenient appointment times, but peak times can fill up quickly, so plan ahead as much as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions. We want to make sure you are comfortable so you can experience a full recovery.
Fill Out Forms Beforehand To Save Some Time!
Please complete the patient intake online, when finished, submit it before your first appointment if you want to save time on your first visit:
The front desk team at the Midland or Freeland Sports Rehab location will email your intake forms prior to your first appointment. If you have not received the link to these intake forms via email, prior to your first appointment, please call us at (989) 341-1070 to request these forms to be sent to you ahead of your appointment time to make your first visit more efficient.
Do not have time to complete it beforehand? Not a problem!
Allow extra time before your appointment to complete the intake in our clinic.