Do You Have A Work-Related Injury? Get Back to Work Faster with Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Assisted Stretching, Or Personal Training
If you have recently sustained work injuries, we are here to help! Midland and Freeland Sports Rehab can help you recuperate and return to work as soon as possible with expert care! Workplace accidents can cause physical, emotional, and financial distress. This is especially worrisome if you have no idea how long you will be out of commission.
It is critical to schedule an appointment with a physical therapist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, assisted stretching provider, or personal trainer as soon as possible to get started on the best treatment plan for your unique needs. To get started, click here to schedule an appointment at our clinic in Midland or Freeland, MI.
What is a Work-Related Injury?
A work-related injury is defined as an accident or disease that occurs while the employee is on the job. Many professions, such as construction, law enforcement, and nursing, may present potentially dangerous situations. Surprisingly, even office jobs can lead to work-related accidents! In fact, sitting in the same position for long periods of time can be taxing on the body.
Types of work-related injuries
Some of the most common include:
- Sprains and strains – Tendons and ligaments are affected by sprains and strains. This might happen as a result of trauma, such as falling from a ladder, or through repeated motions, or as a result of improper equipment use.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve in the wrist is compressed, which usually happens as a result of repetitive movements. Typing and assembly line work are two common causes of carpal tunnel syndrome. According to Harvard Health, treatment for this illness should be sought as soon as possible to avoid long-term nerve damage.
- Back pain – Back injuries are typically caused by rotating or twisting the back incorrectly. Back pain can be caused by long periods of inactivity, such as sitting at a desk all day or exerting too much force on your back, such as lifting heavy objects incorrectly repeatedly.
- Auto accidents – If you work in a profession that requires the use of a vehicle, you are constantly in danger of being injured in a car accident. Injuries from work-related automotive accidents can range from minor cuts and abrasions to fractured bones and severe whiplash. Treatment can help in your recovery from an automobile accident by reducing pain and inflammation, and restoring your range of motion.
- Tendonitis – Tendonitis is caused by repetitive movements and overuse of specific body parts. Most frequently affecting the knees, elbows, and shoulders. Common symptoms include tenderness, discomfort, and swelling are common symptoms.
Decrease Recovery Time
Our treatment is a natural, safe, and effective method of recovering from workplace injuries in a timely manner. It also eliminates the need for potentially harmful prescription medications or surgery in many cases.
At Midland and Freeland Sports Rehab we use the most cutting-edge methods of pain management, increased mobility, and overall well-being. Our skilled and knowledgeable providers will create a personalized care plan tailored to your specific needs, as well as assist you in avoiding injury through good work performance measures.
Call Our Clinic to Learn More About Treatment For Work Injuries!
If you have been injured at work, call (989) 341-1070 or click here to request an appointment and get started on the first steps of your treatment plan. We also work with your worker’s compensation caseworker to help you recover quickly and get you back to normal activities! Find the treatments you need at Midland and Freeland Sports Rehab.