Midland Sports Rehab offers the following programs and education services to children, teens, athletes, adults, pre and post natal women and elderly clients all over the World
A quick email or call will help you determine your needs. Please contact Midland Sports Rehab about setting up a time to discuss your goals and starting point. After reviewing each potential clients information a zoom session or in-person consultation will be made to review all programs and goals of the client.
During all consultations, all personal information along with medical, fitness, nutrition history and personal goals will be reviewed, all programs will be paid for and then following this appointment the completion of the Intake Form will be completed and all program information to get started will be sent out.
Consultations and Follow Up Visits
Our nutrition or nutrition/workout programs are for everyone, simply because all programs are customized to each persons needs, history, goals and abilities. Set up a consultation to learn more about my coaching styles and allow me to learn more about your nutrition and workout history.
Each Nutrition and Nutrition/Workout program is different based on the needs the client wants or willingness to commit to.
Clients can choose to work at their own pace or can commit to a set number of months in advance to reach short and long term goals.
Each individual is different so the amount of session may vary, but individual nutrition programs are determined by the coach and the client and there is no long term commitment.
If you are an individual looking to lose fat, gain muscle, or understand how to maintain a healthy, active and manageable lifestyle this program is for you. This program is customized for each individual young or old, overweight or thin, tall or short, male or female. Our programs are not just limited to one person and can be programmed for each member of your family. No person should have the same program since everyone starts a different place, has a different body type, makes different goals and has done different things through life to get to where they currently are.
Each program includes consulting that is specific to the clients’ needs, goals and health related concerns in which together we will develop, go over and discuss an adjustable and personalized Flexible Dieting nutrition plan as well as a supplementation guide if needed. If the nutrition/workout program is chosen, a 4-12 week weight training program and cardiovascular training program will be included as well.
These monthly programs include check-ins as needed either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly and email communication along with weight, measurements and picture updates. These programs are designed for each person individually, based on the clients specific nutritional needs, activity level, capabilities, body fat and body type. Each service will be charged in advance and services will be provided based on client selection.
Monthly Nutrition Programming
Monthly Nutrition and Workout Program
- Support with 48 business hour response
- All personalized nutrition plans and adjustments based on individual needs, goals and starting points
- Client will begin program in the type of Phase client needs in order to meet clients end goal and health needs.
- Metabolic Damage Rescue for Fat Loss Clients and also Reverse Dieting Clients
- Supplement Recommendations
- Progress Pictures, Weight and Measurements
- Check In’s based on Client need, either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- First program includes: Nutrition 101 guide, how to get started with Macros and MyFitnessPal tutorial, Food and Meal Prep worksheet for New Clients.
- If client chooses Nutrition and Workout Program- a 4-12 week workout program will be designed for either In Home or Gym setting equipment. These program will be based on each clients experience, time available, client goal needs and knowledge. Cardio and HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training) Program will also be included as needed.