Our expertise is in treating athletic injuries. We are committed to providing care to injuries sustained at all levels of physical activity…whether a weekend basketball-warrior, recreational skier, experienced mountaineer, or professional athlete. At Midland Sports Rehab, we offer innovative, advanced treatment options to get active individuals “back in the game”.
Clinical Services and Conditions our Clinic Treats
- Evaluation, prevention and treatment of sports or exercise-related injuries
- Specialty care of the shoulder; elbow; hip; back; knee; ankle and foot; hands and wrist; and back-related problems
- Advanced exercise training programs
- Performance and sports health analytics
- Physical therapy/rehabilitation for returning to activity
- Brace-fitting; custom orthotics; nutritional support; and sports psychology
Making an appointment
Our staff is ready to assist you in setting up consultation, diagnosis or rehabilitation. Feel free to call us with your questions and we’ll help to best meet your needs. Note: Please bring all related records and images for your condition.
Please call 989-341-1070 for more information or to make an appointment.